Re-Stock Your Basics
Day 9988 of the pandemic and we are probably re-wearing and re-washing the same set of sweatsuits over and over and over again. Are they looking a little tired? Is the sweatsuit a little hot now that it’s warm and sunny? Well, I have hope for you. It may be time to re-look at that over-flowing t-shirt drawer do a little cleanse to re-set and re-stock.
Tips for editing your massive drawer of old t-shirts.
Pre- Edit Tip : Tell yourself you DO NOT NEED THIS MANY T-SHIRTS.
- Take them all out and lay on floor
- Take the ones you completely dislike out first- the thought might be “why did I buy this?” or “this is hideous” those thoughts are a sign to edit.
- Save maybe 1 or 2 for sleepwear if they were expensive and really soft but keep in mind old t-shirts are only sexy when actresses on tv wear them to bed.
- Eliminate all shirts that don’t look good on you. Be honest. No one likes see-through tight tops or way too loose like you are trying to hide.
- If your whites are not white and you want to bleach go ahead. If you don’t want to go to that trouble: note why you loved a particular white t-shirt and remember to replace (see below).
- Categories: stripes, white, black, colors, graphic, dressy and tank tops.
- Re- fold and put back edited t-shirts in to drawer or shelf.
- Congratulate yourself on one area of your life being well-organized.
Re-Stock Your Basics
(click picture to purchase use code SHOP15 to receive 15% off)
The 2 Best T-Shirts I Could Find. Fitted and boxy. All your needs.
Tank Tops (that make you feel like wearing them)
Sweatshirts. I think oversized is WAAAAY better than too tight.
Long Sleeved Tops. The Ultimate Basic.
Re/ Done Long Sleeved White.
New White Sneakers. Just try and keep them white.
Rag and Bone
Summer Sandals. Brown and Black. You don’t need any more than 1 of each.
Ancient Greek Sandals
The Best Summer Tote. We may need a bag…one day.
Poppy Barley (use code Michelle10 to receive 10% off)
Need some help editing your closet? Book a zoom call with me for 30 mins and we can tackle this TOGETHER. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.